Thursday, November 4, 2010

I need a car

Last night I had a dream that I went on vacation with gwen. It was really fun and we were on this secluded beach. I'm going to say it was in Tonga. She was super awesome but i already knew that. I took pictures of us with my blackberry I remember, so when I woke up I'm like, I'm going to check my pictures cause there's totally ones of me and gwen on there. So I imagine you can imagine what I found...or didn't find. I was pissed but it was still fun. Especially because i never remember my dreams and i'm pretty jealous of people that have fun ones. I think i need to start taking drugs before i sleep that will inspire really cool dreams because i like those.

Oh yeah for those of you that don't know stuff it's gwen stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment